Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Millions everyday !

I woke up this morning and checked my email, I was a millionaire without any fail ! I was notified that $17,000,000 was waiting for me ! I was now RICH ! RICH ! RICH !, rich as could be ! Someone died on my family tree ! They died in a rebel uprising someplace in Africa or someplace like that, within a few days, I would be a real fat cat !  The funny thing is I don't know any family members who live or even traveled to Africa land, Oh well I just don't understand ! Oh well, life is just grand ! Now I noticed another one that I just won a million bucks, in a sweepsteaks from the MicroSoft Corporation, I must be the luckiest guy in the entire Nation ! I don't know why this money is also in Africa Land, LOL !
Me really thinks these notices come from a criminal African band !

No comments:

Post a Comment