Thursday, April 7, 2011

THE TRANSVESTITE  by  Xsighted

I heard of a transvestite whose name was Dwight .
On the street she was known as Dee Light ! 
She got that name because ,
She loved to drink beer, her favorite  brand was bud light !
It was winter time  and walking home from the bar, she thought
She would freeze to death and  get frost bite !
A car pulled up and  a voice said  “ Hey honey you  are looking  good,
 You are looking tight ! You are looking  fine, looking ALLRIGHT !”
Jump into my ride and I will drive you home !
Maybe we can spend some time alone !
Dee was full of delight !   This big black man was out of site !
She jumped in his ride, she said  You are a gentlemen,
Thanks for the ride you ended my plight !
His street name was Big Bad Jim, he did not know , she was a him !
They made it to Dee’s  crib and she invited Jim right in !
The love making started right then and there !
While fooling around  Jim  felt something that gave him a scare !
He said you no good s.o.b.  your looks really fooled me !
Now I am gonna beat you within an inch of your life !
I thought you might be a candidate to become my wife !
Dee got scared and scratched him and gave him a bite !
That’s when the gloves came off, it turned into a real cockfight !
Dee  reached under her bed and pulled out a flashlight !

No comments:

Post a Comment