Sunday, November 21, 2010

I died with JESUS

I DIED WITH JESUS  by Xsighted
I died with JESUS,now he resides in me ! I am one happy fella, I am as happy as could be !  He has restored my soul, he paid a hellatious toll ! He died  for you and me ! He made it possible to live forever throughout eternity !  JESUS is coming back for us soon ! Don’t miss your chance to wiz around the moon  ! This is a message of LIFE not gloom or doom ! Just say this little prayer and  you will be written in Heaven ‘s book of life !  Imagine a body that is perfect in everyway, sharper than a knife ! A body that never gets sick or ill, we will be in JESUS’S perfect will !  Things will only be heavenly, when it is your time to go on your journey,  to see your Dad ! Are you ready to see him , honestly now, would you be happy or sad ? I only know one thing, I would be as happy as could be, being raptured up as quick as could be  ! The MIGHTY LORD JESUS coming after me ! Just follow this little prayer and you will be there at this life changing event ! No more worries about food or rent ! Live in a mansion not a leaky tent !
Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that you are GOD ALMIGHTY, LORD and KING. CREATOR of everything ! I believed  you died for me !  You have set me free !  You arose from the dead on the third day ! You are alive  once again , that’s why to you we should pray ! Amen !
See how easy it is to receive the gift of life everlasting at JESUS’S side ! Being with him on our horses we will ride and ride ! Living for ever with JESUS my KING, nothing  but Happiness  he will only bring!      

No comments:

Post a Comment