Thursday, November 25, 2010

Just Waitin on the Sacrefice !

I am just waiting for the sacreficial bird ! Just waiting for the dinner bell to be heard ! Over forty million Turkey's went to birdy heaven ! I understand accordind to the news ! There will be more dark and white meat from all those turkeys from which to choose ! More turkey being gobbled than ever before ! Turkey dinners for all from the rich to the poor ! I thank GOD for my Thanksgiving dinner, I know it will be a real winner ! Teddy dog  is asleep on my lap, sound asleep, taking a nap ! He is a poodle we got from the pound. He is a good dog, he hardly makes a sound ! He will only poo and pee on our property. He has his favorite tree ! Since we rescued him he is as happy as could be ! I better go in the kitchen and at least offer a hand. I can still see enough to do a few things, if I don't offer, life might not be so grand ! Happy Thanksgiving to one and all ! I hope  you enjoy your Thanksgiving day and have a ball ! Just remember who we owe all the thanks and glory too ! It is the sinless one who is honest and true ! May GOD JESUS BLESS YOU !   

No comments:

Post a Comment